Friday, July 23, 2010

Kuroshitsuji II

I was at my usual web surfing and visited my Deviant Art web page found out a journal talking about one of my favorite manga book; Kuroshitsuji; The Black Butler.

I liked the drawing and the whole story about Sebastian and Ciel's weird relationship but I was shocked to find out that their relationship will be OVER! WHAT? I couldn't believe my eye, why????? D: They both make such attractive characters with lots of chemistry (not the one you're thinking...hahah).

As I read through the creator's blog found out that she was also sad to see Sebastian and Ciel separating but ensure us that the second part will be even more intriguing and Ciel won't come back this easy.

OK, I got it :( poor Ciel. So I found out the Anime series link (some people uploaded and translated the subtitle) and watched the last episode...I was very sad to see Ciel's soul got eaten b Sebastian. :(

  Kuroshitsuji II, uhm, how shall I say it... I can't say that I liked it because I only watched the first episode. Second, I really don't like the kid who replaced Ciel. This is one of a psychotic kid, who was tortured by some sicko. -_- Oh well... I must admit the second Kuroshitsuji was pretty good because you couldn't forget the psychotic kid :S

Let's see...how this is going to lead...I'll looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kuroshitsuji!