Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alpaca | Arpakasso plush pictures

I recently got a lot of Alpaca plush from Japan. Please don't ask me why I got a lot, I meant at least like 9 plush... -_- I had none "zero" then I got desperate this is how it happened :S

I was in Taiwan back June and saw this "sheep" like Alpaca plush, I didn't pay much attention to it because I was not too fascinate with it besides I know it is popular before I went back to Taiwan. THEN, when I come back to US, I started to see a lot of people searching for it online. Go search any search engine you will know what I'm talking about then I thought "Geesh, what opportunity I've missed? I could purchase A LOT of it and setup an online store and sell it" Ouch right? Yeah.


Later, I found out there are plenty different Alpaca plush in Japan. Each one has different design, some with pastel colors then I thought "OMG!! I SHOULD BOUGHT THESE!!! They are SO CUTE!" double ouch right there. Ha!

Finally I started to search hope I can find someone selling but NONE! Later I found a girl selling from UK (-_-) In case you're NOT aware...UK British Pound is higher than US Dollar. D: Then I bought some from her. After that I waited almost for 2 months to receive my plush BUT before that I found my supplier and ordered several more.....hahaha, yeah now I got a lot and I want to find my alpaca a nice home and sell it.


I'll be posting more picture on my Online Store http://www.ruruvictoria.com but you can go to my Mao Mao's blog and take a look at the pictures of these cute Alpaca plush.


Here are few pictures that I edited for my Mao Mao's blog.

Cute Alpaca Plush <3












Aren't they cute? All the pictures you saw are belong to me ^^ I took the picture and edited. :) In case you don't know, I love taking pictures :P Hopefully I'll have my little amateur studio.


Alpaca Love













Aww, Aren't they cute? I'll be making some free wallpaper for my readers and subscribers. SUBSCRIBE ME! :D I hope you enjoyed today's cute article, I'll see you later this week, hopefully I'll meet my schedule and get my online store ready. Nite nite guys :)

No comments: