Friday, September 16, 2011

Digital sketch? Wacom Inkling!

When I saw this Wacom Inkling I was like "I want this!!"

This is a really smart idea! Putting sketches in digital format, it will eliminate a lot of scanning and re-sketch problem. I some times have difficult time to redraw something that I drew on a piece of tissue paper earlier of the day. Sometimes I just can reproduce the lines again. Thanks to Wacom now I can sketch on a normal paper and it will be transferred to my PC :D













This is from Wacom website, talking about Inkling:

 " The Inkling digital sketch pen captures a digital likeness of your work while you sketch with its ballpoint tip on any sketchbook or standard piece of paper. Designed for rough concepting and creative brainstorming, Inkling is ideal for the front end of the creative process. Later, refine your work on your computer using an Intuos4 tablet or Cintiq interactive pen display.
In addition to capturing your sketch, stroke by stroke, Inkling allows you to create layers in digital files while you sketch on paper. Digital files are transferred to your computer using the Inkling Sketch Manager software, and later, exported to applications such as Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator®. Files can also be opened with the included Inkling Sketch Manager software to edit, delete, add layers or change file formats. "











What's inside?
Inkling Digital Pen
Rechargeable Pen battery
Pen ink cartridge
Charging Case
Receiver
Rechargeable Receiver Battery
USB cable
Spare pen ink cartridges (4)
Inkling Sketch Manager Application (located on the Inkling receiver)
Quick Start Guide and electronic User’s Manual












It will be available in Mid Sep and now Amazon.com is taking pre-order...I'm going to order on myself tomorrow, Do you want one? Let me know if you have per-ordered already >_<

 Have a Great Thus guys... muah~





No comments: