Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun Mao Mao Bunny Tshirt Design

It's been a while since I update this blog, sorry about that guys >_< I promise I'll get better updating my art progress more often O_O

In case that you don't know what's happening to me, LOL, I'm currently building another shopping site selling my stuffs; T-shirts, T-shirt designs, Amigurumi dolls, cute stuffs around the world. I'm going to open design studio taking projects/assignments for various design for T-shirt, logo, posters, eFlyers, photo editing and possibly short video commercial in the future. :)

Here is a cute T-shirt design that I did for my Nephew & Niece. They both love Mao Mao very much and wanted him to be on their T-Shirt, so I designed this for them. This is made with press on fabric. It looks better if I can get it printed on shirt directly (digital print or screen print). Well, maybe in the future I can print it out.


I LOVE the expression of this bunny...hahah, he looked numb and Mao Mao was running away for his life!

I'm going to put this in my new online shop blog; http://www.ruruvictoria.com
and http://www.sirmaomao.com and if you liked the design please let me know.

Later, I'll make it available to purchase if you wish to use this commercially.
So please don't copy & paste this one, I got a high resolution one and I charge reasonable price.

By the way, if you are interested to hire me do a design work, please note me in here, I'll be glad to send you information. :) Thanks!

Thanks for reading my blog, have a wonderful Sunday ^_^


No comments: