Thursday, May 5, 2011

Praise Team Logo Design

Another design for my church's praise team, this time is to be printed on polo shirt. This shirt will be wearing for more formal occasion such as Evangelical Meetings or church retreat. I know that praise team leaders are planning to wear this in the upcoming 2011 retreat this year!

I'm very excited that they are going to wear my design and walking around the campus :D Its almost like dream ~~~~ People wearing my design shirt!

I was thinking that I should design some unique shirt...maybe for personal indulgence ;P what do you think? I have something in mind but I need to actually do it >_< Hopefully this will be my next project! If you have any good idea, let me know please!

For those of new visitors, I have an art page in Deviant Art, if you liked my drawings please visit there and leave comments. Constructive and kind comments are welcome! ^^

Well, here is the polo shirt design, note that pictures rights belongs to CBCM & myself.
I'm also accepting projects and jobs; logo design, t-shirt design, concept character design and illustration <3

Thank you for reading, have a great day!

No comments: