Saturday, July 24, 2010

Digital drawings - WIP

Hello everyone!
How is your weekend? I'm very excited because tomorrow we're going to attend a baby shower! My very dear friend is going to have baby soon so we thought to arrange a baby shower :)

I feel lazy recently, not sure if the weather playing a big part or what... I don't feel like doing anything at all. Maybe because of my exercise...my whole lower legs hurts like... -_- I gotta stop this laziness and have to get back to whatever I'm doing...its important! :) Ok, enough  of my rant, I'd like to share some sketches that I did while a go...oh well, maybe 3 months ago? Not so bad. wish to color it soon.


This suppose to be one of my "Alice in Wonderland" concept drawings but decided to draw simpler version of Alice. Well, after I saw the winner, I thought I should do this one instead of the other version. Hmm, maybe take more time next time?

Another one is like speed paint. Believe me, I didn't know what I was drawing and didn't like a bit BUT I did learn something from the class. At least now I know how to use markers ;]




I've been searching information on Anime Conventions and found out that Anime Expo is the largest Anime convention in the U.S.! Also this Comic-Con...and Boston Anime Expo. I've learned a lot from watching Youtube, pictures and these sites...Now I know more or less what shall I prepare for the show and it's NOT easy.

I need at least several dozen good drawings to make posters, cards...I was thinking to make some ACEO cards so I can sell it. Also some sketch books, color books...dojinshi might be a good idea but I need to learn the tool first.. ^___^
Well, I'm starting little by little, hopefully by the time I have enough to attend the show.
Take care guys~~
 

No comments: