Thursday, July 15, 2010

Drawing Contest-Robinhood

Hello everyone!
How was your Wednesday went? Mine went pretty crazy!
I was planning to do some exercise before I start vocalize and warm up, but it started to rain and my sister's little boi; Connor came to my room start to watch videos..LOL

Later I went out to make copies for my singing competition and went to my brother's office to scan it into PDF files. I must say I really liked his scanner. It's very portable and fast from Xerox...I'm thinking to get one because it's very convenient.

As I was scanning my pages, I wanted to put all my receipts in my purse and I realized my purse were GONE! Oh My GOD! I almost got a heart attack! Because not only my things will get lost but with my Mom's card!!! My whole body was shaking and my heart were bounding fast. I rant to parking lot trying to see if I left it in the car but NO. I tried to remember where was the last time I took out my purse then I remembered; OFFICEMAX! Luckily I called them, they got my purse....this is too exciting for me -_- my blood sugar just went POOF!

Anyway, everything went ok, I checked inside...PHEW.

Later I tried to attend Bobby Chiu's Live stream contest. He got at least 120 people in there...system crashed I couldn't vote nor do anything. It was sad, hopefully they can fix the problem soon :)

Later on I participated another small but fun contest. Today's title is: Robin hood.
I wanted to make a funny one rather than normal human figure, so I chose llama to be my Robin Hood. I didn't win but I got 2 votes...LOL I found art is very subjective, there is no such thing called "bad art", it depends on your taste. I was fun and intense, very good for me because I need to practice to draw as detail as possible in a short period of time :)

Well, tomorrow's topic is : "Meat eating plant" what do you think? I have something in mind :0
Anyone has PIXIV account? I really like to open one BUT I don't read Japanese...maybe I should ask my friend :D

See ya later~

No comments: