Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drawing Contest : Shut up & Draw

Today I had a lot of fun entering some fun contest it's called "Shut Up and Draw" hosted by Art Sketch Group.
Tonight's title is "Sea Gnome". First of all I want to participate this contest to train myself to show as much as I can, second is to socialize and network. We all know everything depends on how you network with people. If you are an expert of networking, most likely you'll be successful easily than those who don't really care about socializing nor networking.

This is a wonderful group + site. If you're into digital drawing, graphic design, you should go ahead register this site. After you become member ( it's free to become a member ) you can participate a lot of fun contest and some cool videos from many pros. I'm glad I did.

Ok, back to my cute creature Sea Gnome. I wanted to preserve his cuteness but also I want to change something to be more...uhm different. This is why I changed his hat from an ordinary red cone hat to fish hat, LOL. If you look closely, it's actually a real fish stuck on his head ^___^ I liked this creation very much :)

Well, since I didn't have full hour to draw this, I only spent less than 30mins or so...this is why not enough time to add any more details, BUT I had a lot of fun.
I couldn't find the "submission" bottom...what a bummer! I missed the submission by 2 mins..-_- Hopefully next time I can submit on time...hahaha.

Well, hope you guys enjoy my creation and hopefully to see you on Sketchoholic.com ^_^
Cheers~~

No comments: