Friday, July 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Finished this drawing for Disney movie "Alice in Wonderland" contest
from Deviant Art. I enjoyed a lot during creating this fun concept, it was sort of reflecting who I am in the drawing.


The heart shape paint were all over the mushrooms, I designed this girl with Mr. Burton's style ( I hope I did it correctly! >_< )
I really like this little girl, hopefully I have time to develop more with this character in the future :)

Even though the contest ended already, yup, I know all the finalists and winners. I realized one thing; draw what's your best and keep your own unique style! Do not constantly change style because you saw so and so did that. As long you enjoy it, it's going to be a great piece!

Here is another sketch I did for Splice movie contest. Well, tell you the truth, I really liked this hybrid girl but I didn't put more time in her... *cry* Maybe later I'll take this sketch out and finish her as my first Alien...hahaha.

Have a nice weekend guys! See you next time!

No comments: