Saturday, August 27, 2011

Magic Inspired Watercolor Painting

Hi Guys long time no see!!! Yes I'm still around just being very busy lately.

Today, I want to share a very nice traditional watercolor painting by one of my friend on Deviant Art. I've posted a cosplay picture called "Magic" and this picture inspired him to paint the picture.

I really liked the way he compose the whole picture. If you visit my gallery (Marlinx Deviant Art page) you'll see the original character was lying on the floor holding a card and looking towards the camera. Instead drawing something similar, he drew a larger face and half body, you actually can see the expression from the character and it looked very interesting.

 

a_good_deal__by_akiyochi-d45rc93 magical_by_marlinx-d41rvts

I am SO glad that he made this picture! I really liked it, specially with the little tear/diamond under her eye, simply BEAUTIFUL! <3 <3

I’m glad that my picture can be inspirational, I never know a simple picture can do this much! Hopefully I’ll create or have more “good” pictures to get people inspired OR can feel what I felt, see what I’m seeing. Challenging right? LOL, yeah I know but this is something that I want to go for it.

I’m also looking into “Cinematography” at the moment. I’m amazed by these short films have “cinema” feels…I really want to make something like that! Maybe in the future :)

Well, I gotta go sleep now.. I’m DEAD tired –_- . If you liked my blog or drawing OR anything, do not be stingy about sharing your words/comments with me ok? :) I love to make friends~~~~ Nite guys have a great Sunday!

GBY~

No comments: