Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cipher- WIP

This is Cipher [sai-fer].



This is another digital drawing that I'm working on this evening, I pretty much liked the BG color, skin tone and most of all, I want to finish this drawing so bad! :) Unfortunately I have to sleep (It's 2am already!), hopefully tomorrow I can finish drawing his hair and all other details and make it more finished.

I was wondering about other artists digital drawings, how they added texture and other things...hmm, I think I got to find out how. I know there is a free online site which you can download textures but not sure how to apply it to my drawings. D:

I always have hard time to think of a title. I don't know why....I just draw and draw...
Whenever I have to upload my digital drawings to Deviant Art site, I had to stop and try to find a title for my drawings, geesh it is SO HARD....can I put: Drawing # 1, drawing #2...etc? :(

Oh well, there is a lot to learn and first I gotta to improve to draw more detailed stuffs and improve my background. I think I'm trying my best to improve it. :) Hopefully I can get better each time I draw :D

Ok, good night everyone....when you have chance, please visit my gallery and my Deviant Art website :)

No comments: