Friday, June 3, 2011

Praise Team Polo Shirt finish product

Hiya guys!
Finally I took time to pass by my church this afternoon and took MA shirt home, har har har!! I am SO happy that they really liked the polo shirt. The gray was a nice choice and the black printing just classic!

Overall, I liked it. It's crispy and all fine lines are really nice and clean! Take a look!
CBCM Praise Team Polo Shirt    


Anyone can guess the theme song that I put on there? For those of you can read music, you probably can guess what song that I took from, if you know the answer please note me or reply in comments area ;P

Here is another shot for the polo shirt:
Full shot

Another closeup

:) Hopefully when I come back from my Taiwan trip I can start design some cute shirt for teens and for those young at hear *wink wink* What do you think? :P If God willing, I want to start my own studio doing ad design, t-shirt, banner, logo and manga :D Yeah!

I always have love for manga! I read manga all the time, when I was young I wish to become a manga artist....but didn't do anything. I am determined to do it this time! arrrrrrhhhh... pray for me for those liked my art...your encouragement means a lot to me, thank you!


Ok, I gotta go now...I'll be flying to Taiwan on Sunday morning and hopefully I can post something interesting from there. Please take care and GBU~ <3 <3

No comments: