Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mao Mao cute stamp

I made a stamp for Mao Mao and I liked it very much! Yay ^_^


Oh my, one more day for Thanksgiving! Do you have anyone to thank for? Remember to say "Thank you!" to your parents and family! :)

As for me, I'm going to spend Thanksgiving dinner with my family & friends at my sister's house :) Hopefully my brother can join us....since I found out that Thomas (his dog) had surgery yesterday and is weak.
For Black FRIDAY? HAHAHAHA yup! I'm going to shop! Well, I'm happy just to go to the Mall even I don't buy anything :P

I'm planning to enter Wacom&Deviant Art contest this year, I just got my concept and very excite to put it on paper, hopefully I can do a good job drawing it.....>_<

I really like Maturi Hino...she's SO talented and I love her style! I think I'm going to draw a lot of fan art about her characters....omg I can't stop thinking about how good she draws <3

Take care everyone :)

No comments: